Metallic powders can be used as raw materials of powder metallurgy products or directly applied.
Used as raw material for powder metallurgy products
The main metal powders used in this field are iron, tungsten, molybdenum, copper, cobalt, nickel, titanium, tantalum, aluminum, tin, lead and so on.
The direct application of metallic powders is very extensive. Such as:
Welding rod, flame cutting process with iron powder.
(2) spraying, spray welding, welding ni-cr-b-si, fe-cr-b-si, co-cr-w and other alloy powder and nickel-clad aluminum or aluminum oxide, nickel or cobalt clad tungsten carbide coating powder. Used to strengthen the wear resistance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of the workpiece surface.
(3) rocket solid fuel with ultrafine aluminum powder.
(4) catalyst with nickel, iron, cobalt powder.
(5) magnetic powder such as iron base alloy powder for clutch, tape and copier.
6 explosives, fireworks with iron, nickel, cobalt, manganese, magnesium, aluminum, aluminum magnesium alloy powder.
7 deoxidizer, chemical reagents, metal heat reductant, replacement agent with aluminum, magnesium, iron powder, etc.
8) surface coloring, decoration, paint pigment, paint with aluminum, copper and other powder.
Pet-name steel and bronze peening for surface treatment.
Attending metal electrochemical deposition of iron powder and copper powder.