Potassium titanate is a chemical component that can be widely used in low-hydrogen electrodes, cross-flow electrodes and stainless steel electrodes;
Potassium titanate has superior properties to glass fiber and graphite fiber, and its application range has been continuously expanded since it was promoted to the public for more than a decade. As an emerging alternative to metals, it can produce smaller and lighter parts than traditional mechanical metals, meeting the needs of today’s times, and can also be used to replace asbestos. Widely used in new industrial fields, such as automobiles, office automation machinery, information industry, environmental protection, etc., there will be broader development prospects in the future.
The advantages of potassium titanate are as follows:
- High strength and good rigidity (same as the strength and rigidity of graphite);
2, low hardness (only equivalent to aluminum);
3, good friction resistance
Introduction to potassium titanate application: Enhanced synthetic engineering plastics: added to engineering plastics such as PA, POM, etc., used to produce automotive parts, precision parts (watches, cameras and printers) and other friction-resistant materials: for the production of brake pads The surface of the clutch improves the heat resistance of the heat-resistant coating. It can be used for ion exchange. It has filtration and absorption properties for precision filters.
Advantages of potassium titanate in rubber:
- White filler, strong coloring ability to rubber, close to titanium dioxide
- Acicular potassium titanate can significantly improve the tear strength of various rubbers, and the increase rate exceeds the large particle size carbon black, such as N990, N774.
- Needle-shaped potassium titanate can obviously improve the tear strength of various rubbers, and the effect of adding a small amount is also very obvious.
- Potassium titanate can improve the vulcanization speed of various rubbers because of its alkaline characteristics, and also reduces the delayed vulcanization time of the rubber compound.
- Potassium titanate has a certain improvement on the elasticity and aging properties of rubber.
- The addition of potassium titanate will increase the hardness of the rubber to a certain extent, which is higher than the general non-non-strong filler.