As a kind of refractory intermetallic compound, manganese silicide is a transition metal silicide. Due to its unique physical and chemical properties, it has been successfully applied in the fields of complementary metal oxide semiconductor components, thin film coatings, block structure components, electric heating elements, thermoelectric materials and photovoltaic materials. The nanomaterials show special electrical, optical, magnetic and thermoelectric properties, and even have potential application value in the field of catalysis. However, the traditional preparation methods such as metallurgy or physics can not satisfy the preparation of transition metal silicide nanomaterials. Therefore, it is very important to find a simple, controllable and universally applicable preparation method for the wide application of transition metal silicide nanomaterials.
1. Prepare a cermet material, including the following components: 8 to 16 parts cobalt oxide, 5 to 10 parts titanium dioxide, 5 to 10 parts aluminum carbide, 8 to 16 parts magnesium silicate, 4 to 8 parts zirconium silicate, 2 to 5 parts manganese silicate, 2 to 5 parts titanium carbide, 2 to 5 parts tantalum nitride, 4 to 8 parts ferrochrome oxide, 4 to 8 parts molybdenum boride. With cobalt oxide, titanium dioxide, aluminum carbide, magnesium silicate, zirconium silicate, manganese silicate, titanium carbide, tantalum nitride, ferrochrome oxide, molybdenum boride as raw materials, each component interaction, mutual influence, the preparation of cermet material hardness, bending strength, tensile strength is high.
2. Prepare high-strength energy-saving insulation brick. The preparation process is as follows: A. Roasting coal gangue powder, manganese silicide powder, palyhamite powder and citric acid slag together; B, ordinary Portland cement, brucite fiber, cut glass fiber, water, and then add the powder in step A, stir evenly; C. Add hydroxypropyl Guar gum, pentaerythritol stearate, sodium metabisulfite, glycol distearate and polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent into the mixture successively, and stir evenly at 60℃ ~ 65℃; D. Add the remaining material into the mixture in step C, stir evenly, and then send it to the brick press to press into brick billet, and send it to autoclave to steam and maintain, so as to obtain insulation brick. It is made of special formula through unique process. It has the characteristics of high compressive strength, not easy to crack, good thermal insulation and fire resistance. It is suitable for filling wall of high-rise building and load-bearing wall of low-rise building.
3. Prepare an antistatic Cu-Al composite material. Include the following steps:
(1) The copper plate is degreased, derusted and coated in degreaser;
(2) Place the copper plate obtained through step (1) in the refractory cast, and keep the empty cavity on both sides of the copper plate;
(3) Put aluminum and tin into the melting furnace for smelting;
(4) The melting furnace temperature decreases, adding manganese silicide, nano silicon dioxide, antistatic agents, antioxidants to the melting furnace;
(5) Preheat the copper plate and refractory cast in step (2) together, and then pour;
(6) After casting, cooling to room temperature, copper aluminum composite material is obtained. The preparation process is convenient, the synthesis efficiency is high, can effectively improve the antistatic property of copper aluminum composite products, solid wear resistance, not easy to aging.
4. Prepare a kind of high strength silicon carbide ceramic material. It is made from the following raw materials by weight: Silicon carbide 80-90, nickel oxide 2-4, manganese silicide 1-3, chromium powder 1-2, quartz sand 4-6, zirconium diboride 12-15, titanium nitride 1-3, pyroxene 5-6, wood nodal soil 2-4, silane coupling agent 5-7, epoxy soybean oil 3-5, nano aluminum oxide 1-3, tartric acid 0.5-0.7, hydrogen peroxide 0.5-0.8, water Glass 2-5, additives 6-7, the right amount of water. The above silicon carbide ceramic material has high density and strength. The added epoxy soybean oil, diabase and woodjoint soil ensure the stability of the material on the basis of strengthening the strength of the material. The added manganese silicate, chromium powder, zirconium diboride and titanium nitride further improve the strength of the material and ensure the quality of the product.