1. High purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, large specific surface area, high surface activity, low loose packing density.
2 with high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, high strength, high hardness, good thermal conductivity, good toughness.
3. Zirconium carbide is an important high melting point, high strength and corrosion resistance of high temperature structural material, and has the characteristics of high absorption of visible light, reflection of ultraviolet light and energy storage.
1. New thermal insulation textile: nanometer ZRC has the characteristics of high absorption of visible light and reflection of infrared ray, can absorb the short wavelength below 2μm, reflection of more than 2μm infrared wavelength, through energy conversion, to prevent the loss of heat.
2. Application to the fiber: when the ZRC content in the fiber reaches 200/10000 (by weight), the fiber has the best near-infrared absorption performance, and the near-infrared absorption effect when ZRC is added to the fiber shell is better than that added to the core layer.
3. High temperature resistant coating: the melting point of nano-ZrC is 3540℃. ZrC ceramics have good mechanical properties and high temperature resistance under high temperature and harsh environment. It is one of the essential materials in aerospace field.
4. Cemented carbide: ZRC is an important high temperature structural material with high melting point, high strength and corrosion resistance. The strength and corrosion resistance of cemented carbide with nano-ZrC are greatly improved.
5. Metal coating material: low-density loose ZRC coating has good thermal stress resistance and insulation performance, and can be used as insulation material; The high density ZrC coating has good permeability resistance and can be used as protective coating.
6. Nuclear industry: nano-ZrC has high high temperature strength, high hardness, small thermal neutron absorption cross section and good radiation resistance, and is used as a new material for coating nuclear fuel particles barrier layer.
7. Abrasive tools: nano-ZrC Mohs hardness 8-9 and good thermal conductivity, is a good alternative material for abrasive tools.